Testing right category of ticket creation in IBM Maximo by BM Watson Assistant based chatbot being tested using BOTIUM

Hi,
Appreciate to suggest:-
How to test whether IBM Watson Assistant based chat bot have created right category of service request in IBM Maximo?

Thank You,
Vivek Chauhan
INDIA

My knowledge on IBM Maximo is 0.0 (zero dot zero), but as it is from IBM I guess that it has an API, and then there could be used one of the Botium extension points to develop your own Botium asserter - a small snippet of Javascript code to upload to Botium Box and which can be used in the test script files with your magic keyword … for example, if the future Botium IBM Maximo connector has been registered with the magic keyword CHECK_IBM_MAXIMO, the section in the test case script could look like this:

#bot
I created a service request with the number $SERVICE_REQUEST_NUMBER
CHECK_IBM_MAXIMO $SERVICE_REQUEST_NUMBER|Wanted Service Category

I am aware that this is not a task for beginners - it requires:

• knowledge of Botium Box and Botium Core development
  • experience in IBM Maximo API
  • experience in Javascript development
1 Like

Hi,
Is it possible to integrate two APIs in a BOTIUM for IBM Watson assistant based chat bot
One for conversation steps, which is already connected. Other API for IBM Maximo to create service ticket using APIs.

Yes, this is possible for sure. Again, there is some experience required with Javascript development, the Maximo API and the Botium API

1 Like

Hi,
Refer attached screenshot.
We tried connecting the
“SIMPLEREST_HEADERS_TEMPLATE”: {
“Authorization”: "Bearer {{fnc.env}}eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsIng1dCI6Im5PbzNaRHJPRFhFSzFqS1doWHNsSFJfS1hFZyIsImtpZCI6Im5PbzNaRHJPRFhFSzFqS1doWHNsSFJfS1hFZyJ9.eyJhdWQiOiJodHRwczovL2FyaWFkZXYuYXp1cmV3ZWJzaXRlcy5uZXQiLCJpc3MiOiJodHRwczovL3N0cy53aW5kb3dzLm5ldC85ZTY2ZTBiNC03NjhjLTQ1MDYtYTFiNi03ZTQ0YzgwNTk1ZjIvIiwiaWF0IjoxNjE3MDE5MzEwLCJuYmYiOjE2MTcwMTkzMTAsImV4cCI6MTYxNzAyMzIxMCwiYWNjdCI6MCwiYWNyIjoiMSIsImFpbyI6IkUyWmdZSGg0L25sdDBmczU0cHRxNnpzNXRBbzRKUXdXdVBUZGxaaHZQRjFZUUY2N3RSZ0EiLCJhbXIiOlsid2lhIl0sImFwcGlkIjoiOTlhMmY2ZTgtYmZmZC00NTg3LWExNGQtNmQ1ZWM5YzIwNGQzIiwiYXBwaWRhY3IiOiIxIiwiYXV0aF90aW1lIjoxNjE2NTk0MTQyLCJlbWFpbCI6InZpdmVrLmNoYXVoYW42QG1pdGllLmNvbSIsImZhbWlseV9uYW1lIjoiY2hhdWhhbjYiLCJnaXZlbl9uYW1lIjoidml2ZWsiLCJpcGFkZHIiOiIxODUuMjUxLjExLjEwNyIsIm5hbWUiOiJ2aXZlayBjaGF1aGFuNiIsIm9pZCI6ImM3OWQ1MTkwLWFmYTYtNGVjMS04M2FjLTRlMjg1MDQ0NjdjYSIsIm9ucHJlbV9zaWQiOiJTLTEtNS0yMS0xMzgxNzE0NTcwLTgyMDkwNDA5Ny0xODMxMzQxNjQ2LTM3MTA1OCIsInJoIjoiMC5BUkFBdE9CbW5veDJCa1dodG41RXlBV1Y4dWoyb3BuOXY0ZEZvVTF0WHNuQ0JOTVFBRDQuIiwic2NwIjoidXNlcl9pbXBlcnNvbmF0aW9uIiwic3ViIjoiN09oeXVfaUNESmFyWXhZT3Z2ai04M3ZaUjVaMW5QWmxhUFJLN2VwZ2c2TSIsInRpZCI6IjllNjZlMGI0LTc2OGMtNDUwNi1hMWI2LTdlNDRjODA1OTVmMiIsInVuaXF1ZV9uYW1lIjoidml2ZWsuY2hhdWhhbjZAbWl0aWUuY29tIiwidXBuIjoidml2ZWsuY2hhdWhhbjZAbWl0aWUuY29tIiwidXRpIjoiZ05Qc0NoT2t5MHlwLWRZTi1NZzNBQSIsInZlciI6IjEuMCJ9.Gn1eunkCm29qJDzb5gu-FEzK_zNJp7LgvsPTb8auJiC2vOPwVbwcfByj7UJ6QSS1FldneCY4mirtk9uQgPtmLGYtN9RoPlT55GLvjkU07QurpK_hlmkz0QpcZOHa5fAKO35CgzlgNwp6mcm7xcT6eunkzzkYkHmScE28m-C3rSJ7HbW34JnfXcraDnUO0Beuje1N3_DeLsXvhUy-5KAKYUn96zKRPPJV9i61pu6gM1mNrEpZkFxDD0og86gWpbcg5xMb5A9wfvc0QytlaysUSepDSfTtKWZXd7d-EYtb4afslLVUFL1UaHnidk1mUHytPmhprH0wStphBmKMmR4XDw{{/fnc.env}}
}
Still facing challenge to get the data like address and ticket number in botium. While it is clearly visible in chat UI window.
Our specific query is:-
Are we putting these values at right page in BOTIUM?
If yes, then please help.!
If no, then please guide.
BOTIUM_Connection with IBM Maximo|690x342
Thank You

I cannot really tell if you are doing it right. It seems as if you want to add a Bearer authentication token to a Generic HTTP/JSON connector. This should be done in the connector settings, not in the Additional Botium Capabilities section.

1 Like