HI, I tried to create a .scriptingmemory.txt with media value (instead of text). I tried both using “MEDIA $variable” and putting the MEDIA label inside the variable value in scriptingmemory.txt and then just referring to “$variable”. Both fail to expand - the string “$emailaudio” is interpreted as a media file name and Botium fails with ENOENT. Text values expand just fine with that setup, so it’s not like I forgot to enable scriptingmemory or tell botium-cli to expand it.
Case1 |MEDIA df4fc63c-e032-48a5-ae57-933e4a300439-ut-8.wav
Case2 |MEDIA mpdatgmailcom.wav
Works just fine, but I want to test with multiple audio utterances, not multiple strings.