PAUSE doesn't work for botium-connector-watson

Hi team,

I am currently working on testing on v2 of watson assistant using botium. I have a test case in which watson assistant response has multiple PAUSE which is not captured by botium that leads to test case failure.

Here is the convo test case:
#me
What Is Botium?

#bot
Botium is Cyara’s Conversational AI optimization platform, designed and built to help enterprises significantly reduce costs, and assure quality throughout the bot development lifecycle.
PAUSE 3000
Unlike other chatbot testing tools or manual efforts, Botium provides optimization for everything from selecting the right technology & designing customer journeys that improve containment & self-service, to performing every type of testing & monitoring giving you ultimate control and visibility.
PAUSE 3000
With Botium, you can increase self-service rates by up to 80% resulting in hundreds of millions of dollars in cost savings, accelerate innovation, and deliver a flawless customer experience across all channels and platforms.

Above test case fails.
Here is the error:

data/chatbot.convo.txt/Line 4: Bot response (on Line 1: #me - What Is Botium?) “Botium is Cyara’s Conversational AI optimization platform, designed and built to help enterprises significantly reduce costs, and assure quality throughout the bot development lifecycle.” expected to match “Botium is Cyara’s Conversational AI optimization platform, designed and built to help enterprises significantly reduce costs, and assure quality throughout the bot development lifecycle.PAUSE 3000 Unlike other chatbot testing tools or manual efforts, Botium provides optimization for everything from selecting the right technology & designing customer journeys that improve containment & self-service, to performing every type of testing & monitoring giving you ultimate control and visibility.”\r\n########################################\r\ndata/helpme.convo.txt/Line 4: Bot response (on Line 1: #me - What Is Botium?) “Botium is Cyara’s Conversational AI optimization platform, designed and built to help enterprises significantly reduce costs, and assure quality throughout the bot development lifecycle.” expected to match “Botium is Cyara’s Conversational AI optimization platform, designed and built to help enterprises significantly reduce costs, and assure quality throughout the bot development lifecycle.PAUSE 3000 Unlike other chatbot testing tools or manual efforts, Botium provides optimization for everything from selecting the right technology & designing customer journeys that improve containment & self-service, to performing every type of testing & monitoring giving you ultimate control and visibility.”\r\n------------ TRANSCRIPT ----------------------------\r\n#me: What Is Botium?\r\n#bot: Botium is Cyara’s Conversational AI optimization platform, designed and built to help enterprises significantly reduce costs, and assure quality throughout the bot development lifecycle.

Botium is unable to identify PAUSE event of the test case. Can anyone suggest me a way to handle this?

Hello,

One #bot section is coming at once from Bot. It can’t be delay inside one message. So it has sense just if you put them into more sections, like:

#bot
Botium is ...
PAUSE 3000

#bot
Unlike other ...

But im not sure it is what you want. This is an asserter, that checks that there is delay between messages. So the testcase has to work without it, it is just an extra check.