After reading multiple articles, came up with following sequence of steps which one need to perform to start Botium Box Mini.
I am stuck at step 4, have done the registration for free trial but have not received any email yet. These steps I have listed as per my understanding, let me know if these are incorrect
Step 1 - Set Up the Docker
Botium Box is an application that runs on top of Docker. Therefore, we must first install Docker
On MacOS download docker desktop by following the steps at Install Docker Desktop on Mac | Docker Documentation
Step 2 - Download the Botium Box Repository
Run the following command in a folder where BOTIUM Needs to be installed
Step 3 - Install Botium Box
- Make sure Docker is running.
- Open the terminal
- Navigate to folder where git repository was cloned
- Run the following command: docker-compose -f docker-compose-standalone.yml up -d
- Wait for it to finish
Step 4 - Register for a license
- Go to Botium Box Mini: Start Chatbot Testing for FREE
- After registering, wait until we get an email containing a license from the Botium Box (this can take hours)
- After getting the email, download the “license.key” file in the email
- Copy the “license.key” file into the resources folder in the Botium Box repository folder
Step 5 - Restart Botium Box
To restart Botium Box, simply open a terminal and run the command
docker restart $(docker ps -q)
Step 6 - User Botium Box
After some minutes, point your browser to http://localhost:4000
Login with user admin and password nooneknows.