I need to understand if Botium could be a solution for hour needs.
We need to monitor a bot by the following Touch Points:
1. Textual interface:
- Web Portal chat
- Mobile Portal chat
- App chat
- Deep link in sms messages
2. Voice interface
- The purpose of the monitoring is to measure and report the bot performance over time, ideally 7 days a week and 24 hours a day (24*7).
- Measures have to be performed invoking the Digital Assistant via Smartphone or Desktop
- For each Touch Point, a given set of dialogues has to be run sequentially and cyclically.
- Results have to be collected and aggregated in electronic format - an excel file - daily. For each test, the file shall include the following fields: Touch Point type, dialogue identifier, the question text, bot answer whatever it is, time stamp of text execution and of bot response time, test result (i.e. success/failure, where failure means that the test did not end normally).
- Dialogues are constituted of a single question and a reply for the Textual channel, while for Voice cannel they include multiple questions and answers executed in predefined patterns.
- Actual Dialogues are preceded by preliminary steps used to activate the channel, i.e. to launch the App or call the number, and advance through the channel till the predefined point where the Dialogue can start.
Is this possible with botium? Is it possible a demo (in italian if possible)?
Thanks in advance