Datasets for pharmaceutical industry

Hi @Florian, I was looking at the botium ultimate offering and I see that you provide datasets for various industries. Would botium Ultimate be able to provide datasets for the pharma industry (drug names, questions about illnesses, drugs, diseases, etc)? And I also noticed the bot has GRPR testing. How is that performed? Our bots are in English, French, Japanese, and looking into Spanish. Do you have datasets for each language?

What’s coming with the Ultimate is a consulting&development package for preparing the domain-specific datasets you need. So in the case of pharma domain, we would analyze together with you what data sources are available that are suitable for training and testing a pharma-related chatbot. Can be your own data sets, or public domain data sets. In one case we automatically transcribed 100.000s hours of speech data from a phone hotline to be used as training data. We can mix in test data collected from a crowd of people. We would support you in this process from the beginning up to the point that the data is ready for usage in Botium Box.
It is roughly the same in GDPR - we are partnering with a law office specialized in this topic, and we can do this for all european countries. We have a quick GDPR audit and a test set included which will highlight the areas of interest to get an overview of GDPR related issues.

Thanks for the response @Florian . We already to have an inhouse content writing team. For the time being we will continue to use the base botium package.
We recently got audited. One of the issues found was that we weren’t validating out test tools. Is there a report I can download or have one provided that demonstrates the functions are working as expected? potentially a unit test report or a validation report I can present to the auditors.

Test results can be exported in various formats. Computer-readable as well as printable (Excel, PDF). Visual design is customizable.