Can we connect botium Box with a kore.ai bot?

Actually we are developing a test bot with kore.ai tools and our doubt is if we will be able to test it with Botium

There is a Kore.ai-Connector available for Botium: GitHub - codeforequity-at/botium-connector-koreai-webhook: Botium Connector for Kore.ai Webhooks

3 Likes

Thank you very much Florian. I´ve downloaded the plugin, and have connected it to my kore.ai bot webhook.
It does connect correctly but there is a little issue with the convo and the emulator.
Typing anything like “hi” or any other greeting it should say hello, but it says:

*BOT SAYS (default): I am only able to communicate with users who have the appropriate permissions. Please contact your a dministrator to gain access.

And the problem with convo is that I say hello with #me identifier and when I run the test it says:

botium-connector-koreai-webhook },
botium-connector-koreai-webhook “json”: true,
botium-connector-koreai-webhook “body”: {
botium-connector-koreai-webhook “message”: {
botium-connector-koreai-webhook “text”: “Hello”
botium-connector-koreai-webhook “from”: {
botium-connector-koreai-webhook “id”: “e4997f0e-40f7-4f49-b964-5ba9899670ca”
botium-connector-koreai-webhook “to”: {
botium-connector-koreai-webhook “id”: “1d2010f7-2d90-4270-b144-35605308a87a”
botium-connector-koreai-webhook }
botium-connector-koreai-webhook }
botium-connector-koreai-webhook } +161ms
botium-connector-koreai-webhook got response body: {
botium-connector-koreai-webhook “text”: “I am only able to communicate with users who have the appropriate p
. Please contact your administrator to gain access.”,
botium-connector-koreai-webhook “endOfTask”: true

Any idea of what am I doing wrong?
Thank you very much for your help.

will get back as soon as one of my collegues knows more

1 Like

It´s ok Florian. I did it! Just created the bot in kore with the right permissions and it works!!!

Thank you very much for your help. And have a nice weekend.

1 Like

Just in case other users have a similar issue - can you shortly describe what you meant with “right permissions” ?

Sure! you have to set the Target Audience to the first combo value, General Audience and that´s it!

1 Like